Re: let missing-debian-source-format lintian tag be a warning!

On 07/15/2014 09:42 AM, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I am not a big fan of the 3.0 (quilt) format because it imposes a patch system.
> In particular, this format does not make much sense when managing the source
> package with Git.

I'm not sure I'm following you. I do use git for packaging, and I have
no problem at all with format 3.0 (quilt). I was resisting to progress
and reluctant to get out of my comfort zone at first, but now I like it.
What is it that bothers/annoy you exactly?

Cheers,

Thomas