Re: let missing-debian-source-format lintian tag be a warning!

Hi,

> Hi!

[...]
> Such warning might have made sense iff:
>
>   - the new formats had been uncontroversial,

There is no such thing as being uncontroversial in Debian. There is
always somebody nitpicking when gaining hundred features and losing
one.

That's why we have some cdbs packages, dh<7, dh7.
That's why we don't require Vcs-* fields.
That's why we still have some packages using dpatch

Oh, and I don't talk about systemd. Did I?

Mathieu Parent