Re: SV: MATE 1.8 has now fully arrived in Debian

 ❦ 28 juin 2014 12:19 +0200, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> :

>> Why systemd-shim?
>
> Do you really need to ask why?
>
> There’s systemd in the name, therefore it must be *evil*, man. It has to
> be part of a conspiracy to take over the world and remove our freedom to
> make all executables setuid root!

I was hoping the author would admit the contradiction of requesting
volunteers to code alternatives and at the same time reject them.
--
printk("MASQUERADE: No route: Rusty's brain broke!\n");
        2.4.3. linux/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_MASQUERADE.c