Re: Alioth tracker

Quoting Daniel Pocock (2014-05-11 15:58:50)
> On 08/05/14 12:27, Оlе Ѕtrеісhеr wrote:
>> is someone processing the items on the Alioth tracker?

Thanks for raising that general question here, Ole.  I have been
wondering too.

> Other people have had problems with alioth too:

[details snipped]

Please, for each item, refer to its bugreport, to encourage moving
discussions on details to that bugreport, and only discuss the overview
here.

The way you present it has a high risk of being interpreted as whining
(which I am confident wasn't your intention).

> On non-Debian sites (e.g. Sourceforge, github) things like this are
> fully automated (for better or worse).

I believe some of the issues you mentioned has been recently been
automated - but I prefer handling the details at each bugreport.

 - Jonas