Alioth tracker

Hi,

is someone processing the items on the Alioth tracker?

There are currently 184 reuqests open, some trivial requests already
since two years (like [1]).

I filed a ticket there a month ago, and still did not get any
response yet.

What is the reason that the processing there is so slow? Is there a way
to change that?

Also, although alioth is an official Debian server (right? It has .org
suffix), it does not use the Debian bug system, but its own ticket
system. I asked that already some time ago, and got the recommendation
to ask that on alioth directly. However, since the response time there
is so long, I doubt that there will be a discussion about this.

Best regards

Ole

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=313806