Re: Alioth tracker

]] Daniel Pocock

> On 08/05/14 12:27, Оlе Ѕtrеісhеr wrote:
>
> > What is the reason that the processing there is so slow? Is there a way
> > to change that?

I think it's quite clear and has been for a while that we need more
active admins for Alioth.

> Other people have had problems with alioth too:
>
> - write permissions on VCS directory for new projects
>
> - mailing list creation requests waiting for admin approval

Mailing lists are managed through gforge and there's no manual approval
process that I know of.

> Any of these things could help reduce the admin burden, maybe there are
> other approaches too?

Help fix bugs in fusionforge, hang out in #alioth try to help people and
we'd be happy to get more people involved.

--
Tollef Fog Heen