Re: About a mass bug report not based on Sid or Jessie.

* Steve Langasek:

> But I think we ought to switch to autoreconfing by default.

It's a bit risky if we don't do a mass rebuild after a new
autotools-related package upload.  I still see quite a lot of warnings
if I re-run the tools on older sources, but these days, most builds
seem to work out alright.

Given that it makes this makes it more likely that patches that
require rerunning the tools work out cleanly, it seems a good idea
overall.