Re: Why Debian

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 10:43:29AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> I love democracy, where everyone has a say and have a chance to make
>> the changes they want rather than depending on someone.
>
> Just remember that Democracy is where 13 lions and 5 sheep vote for what
> to have for dinner. :(

Well, even if it were 2 lions and 16 sheep, they would still vote for
sheep to be the dinner, its kind of sad though.

But in debian there is another layer and it is better called a
do-o-cracy, or only those who do the work gets to vote.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights