Re: Why Debian

El 12/04/14 20:50, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez escribió:
For me, Debian is the best distro. That's my main reason.

Also:
(...)
  * There isn't one big company making decision based on 'the market'.
(...)

Thanks for sharing your comments with me.

I asked this question because I have three intuitions, which I want to validate:

- It's always faster to run like the turtle not the hare because; although you can improve productivity around processes; things always will happen at the pace they have to happen, or not serve its purpose at all. - Specks written by experts are well made intuitions, points of view from everybody is what's really going on itself.
 - The distribution which better understands this is Debian.

Regards.