Re: stop posting useless cruft and get to work (systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it)

Hi,

Kevin Toppins:
> But here is the vastly oversimplified technical argument...

To the point of being neither technical nor valid.
(Which admittedly was never in doubt even before I started reading.)

> I think you will confirm that neither you, nor I, nor the guy who came
> up with the original idea actually understands how it works

If understanding how systemd works is so much of a problem for you that you
cannot even conceive of anybody, let alone its author, doing so … then I'd
like to suggest that debian-devel is not the right place for you.

I'd suggest an alternate mailing list, but I'm afraid I'd offent both you
and the other participants of that list, should I do so.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs