Re: stop posting useless cruft and get to work (systemd and Linux are *fundamentally incompatible* -> and I can prove it)

On 03/25/2014 12:42 AM, Kevin Toppins wrote:
> Sorry for the intrusion into your world, but this *needed* to be said,
> and needed to be said on *this* specific list.

Not correct. We didn't need another iteration of such a post.

>  -> the *future* of linux actually *does* depend on what -> you <- *do* here

Correct. Which doesn't include reading or writing such a message.

If you want thing to move on, stop posting useless messages, and start
working on alternatives. For example, helping adding more features to
OpenRC would certainly help a way more than this post.

Writing an independent, init system agnostic, logind API compatible
daemon would be another good thing to do.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)