Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

No kidding!

How many uploaded binaries might include malware?

A lack of binary determinism in the build process basically ensures
that it isn't feasible to discover an answer to this question. :(

All the best,
Jacob