Re: Status of build-arch coverage

On 2014-02-20 18:21, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:31:28PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 02:29:45PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
>>> Ok.  The statistics still seem awfully low to me; but I guess
>>> http://people.debian.org/~cjwatson/dhstats.png shows there hasn't actually
>>> been a huge uptick in dh(1) adoption over the past year, as a percentage of
>>> all packages.
>
>> Um, that's because the graph stops at the end of 2012. :-)  I ran into
>> some change of behaviour in the Lintian lab I was using and haven't had
>> a chance to figure out what's going on there ...
>
> Oh, right.  Apparently I don't know what year it is, ignore me!

I am not quite sure what happened at "the end of 2012" that affected
your code.  It was around the release of 2.5.11, but I see nothing in
the changelog of lintian that should have broken your code.

That said, we no longer store the "debian/" dir unpacked on lintian.d.o,
since lintian.d.o kept running out of inodes.  I think this change was
made around June 2013 (in 2.5.14).

~Niels