Re: pulseaudio related problems....

Hi,

On 02/16/2014 12:39 AM, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> I said: "If you are willing to help, I am willing to cooperate and send you
> configuration and details about my system."
>
> To which I got this answer: "No, thanks. See my previous answer." (I think
> referring to the fact that he isn't an expert).
>
> Ok the bug had a bit of attitude, but I did offer to cooperate and run tests
> and send configuration files/logs, the offer was turned down.

talking to any open source developers please always keep in mind, that
they are mostly volunteers of their projects and you can just _ask_ to
do something, but not to require. And yes, reasonable patches are always
welcome.

Returning back to the bug #702884. Pay attention, you filed a bug of
critical severity during the period of the deep freeze before Wheezy
release. Many of us were working hard to release Wheezy as quicker as
possible, so we had to deal often with bugs/packages, which we do not
personally maintain.

I honestly tried to reproduce the bug, but could not. That is why I
tagged the bug correspondingly and reduced the severity, letting an
original maintainer to do his job. It was also recommended you to check
an existing bugs in pulseaudio. What is wrong?

I am not going to spend my time any more for this particular question,
sorry.

Anton