Re: pulseaudio related problems....

In data sabato 15 febbraio 2014 23:46:24, Matthias Urlichs ha scritto:
> Umm, what? Looking at that bug, it was obvious from your first email that
> you have a basic problem with pulse being installed, and that you aren't
> really interested in helping find the cause of the problem.
Hm.. Please let me copy and paste some passages from that bug-report:

I said: "If you are willing to help, I am willing to cooperate and send you
configuration and details about my system."

To which I got this answer: "No, thanks. See my previous answer." (I think
referring to the fact that he isn't an expert).

Ok the bug had a bit of attitude, but I did offer to cooperate and run tests
and send configuration files/logs, the offer was turned down.

So I just went on with my life without pulseaudio. What else was I supposed to
do?

> Finally, if you set out with a hostile tone, don't be surprised if you get
> less than exemplary communication back.
That is true. Keep in mind that the email was written after I had installed an
IM client, and then after a while my media player had stopped working, and
that had taken me a few hours to pinpoint. Not the most obvious correlation to
find.

Cheers

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/