Best-practice / howto packaging of CGI-based Web app ?

Hi.

I must be very bad at discriminating search engines results, but
couldn't spot any howto for packaging CGI-based Web apps in Debian (the
web apps policy somehow addresses CGIsn but not in a straightforward way,
an is really old :-/).

I'd welcome any such docs or at least examples of maintained packages in
Debian which provide CGI-based Web applications, from wich I could
borrow much of the packaging, instead of re-doing mistakes.

I guess I could try to summarize the results in a wiki page.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER