Re: debconf managed configuration files

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 10:42:23 Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Has anybody written any further documentation about debconf with
> configuration files, for example, for those that don't meet the
> assumptions for the example in the debconf-devel manpage?
>
> Are there any particular packages that are regarded as examples of best
> practice?

Depending on what you want to achieve, you may be interested by
https://wiki.debian.org/PackageConfigUpgrade (although this does not use
debconf)

I've recently updated this page. Unfortunately, I still have not found the
time to update the documentation before uploading the new version of lcdproc
(which is showcased in this page)

Hope this helps

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/