Re: How should we do for font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment error?

Le 7 juin 2013 09:24, "Atsuhito Kohda" <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> a écrit :

> On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:21:05 +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
>
> > I have contacted adobe and they are willing to relicense see main bug
> > report.
>
> It seems it will happen not so soon.
>
> > From my point of view the second one should be corrected and is serious and
> > render the package even non suitable for non free.  We are violating the
> > license from adobe...
>
> Hmm, I'm not sure if I can correct the problem soon.
>
> Furthere, under the hypothesis that adobe will relicense,
> we can upload the package when we correct the problem?

The second point is not about adobe the second point is about copying code without credit and when that code is not public domain. And even into the public domain case at least in Europe due to moral right you should credit the original author.

So you need to correct the no credit part even if the code if the resulting code is non free.

After release team or ftpmaster decide