How should we do for font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment error?

Hi,

I have updated texmacs package today and saw that many
type1 fonts contained in texmacs-common got error messages
"font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment" by lintian.

I remembered that there were discussions about proprietry
code of adobe in Nov. 2012 but don't understand the conclusion.

So I'd like to know what is the correct way to do when
one sees this error messages.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,			2013-6-6(Thu)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>