Re: "Blacklists" in BTS (stopping the trolls and bug machines)

Hi,

I was thinking a name just after I read the title ...

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 10:43:43AM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> AFAIK there's one for php5 (at least it lists the modules), but it's
> useless since Dan Jacobson doesn't use reportbug.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bingo!!! I was right LOL :-)
                jidanni@jidanni.org
                http://jidanni.org/

His reports  usually come in annoyingly short texts with nothing more
than "It does not work".  I get the same feeling as you most of the time
and tempted not to respond.  But one in his may reports, he is the first
one to remind me of the real bug.

merge/wishlist/wontfix via bts script  ... may be a good way to keep
the noise level low on your package BTS web page.

Good luck,

Osamu

Hmmmm. interesting you have an interesting data inserted right in the
middle of text data []=[Byte order mark] Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>