Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

> > OK. I suggest that we *try* that for now.
>
> If we try, what will be the criteria for assessing whether the
> experiment has been successful (and hence worth keeping for Jessie) or a
> failure (and hence reverting it)?

I think it should be considered that there has been much improvement
upto 4.10 and 4.11 even has some useful multi desktop improvements
(above and below) so it would be better if 4.10 or higher was the
assessed version.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)