Re: Please assume good faith (was Re: systemd effectively mandatory now due to GNOME)

> I'm fed up with repeated attempts to force components on the rest of the
> system, but that's mostly a fault of Gnome's upstream

There seems to be a trend emanating from packages involving RedHat devs.
I actually went to the RedHat site a few weeks ago to try and get some
sort of oversight on this but there seemed to be no appropriate contact
point (bookmarked).

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)