Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 09:26:09PM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> > On 25 Oct 2013, at 21:04, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> > If someone is interested in maintaining Unity in Debian, I would be happy to
> > help figure out how Debian could leverage the existing CI infrastructure
> > that's in place for these packages in Ubuntu.

> Aren't these folks working on it?
> https://wiki.debian.org/Ayatana

Thanks, I hadn't seen that team mentioned before anywhere.  It looks like
the right place for this work to happen.  Unfortunately it seems rather
dormant, as the packages they do have in place date back to Ubuntu 12.04
(i.e., before any of the work on touch began in earnest).