Re: Two new DNS virtual packages (authoritative-name-server & recursive-name-server)

At risk of coming across as a bikeshedder,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 03:43:03PM +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> authoritative-name-server - authoritative domain name server
> recursive-name-server - recursive domain name server

Is there a need to distinguish between "name server" and "domain name
server"? (I'm just thinking of things like NSS, or directory servers
that serve names…) Is the acronym DNS sufficiently well understood? If
so, would the following address this issue:

authoritative-dns-server
recursive-dns-server