Two new DNS virtual packages (authoritative-name-server & recursive-name-server)

Hi,

there are now couple of quality DNS servers and most of their
maintainers have agreed that it might be useful to have a virtual
package that we can add to Provides: so it's easy to pick one DNS server
if one needs it.

The proposed names are:

authoritative-name-server - authoritative domain name server
recursive-name-server - recursive domain name server

Any objections?

I got +1 from bind9, powerdns, nsd3/4[*] and knot[*]. gdnsd maintainer
don't mind and Robert (unbound maintainer) is probably off-line, but I
doubt he would mind.

* - well, that's me
O.
--