Re: Less dinstall FTW?

Hi

Is incoming.debian.org mirrored? From my end (UK) it looks like it's
hosted in the USA, well 17 hops away with a ~10% packet loss along the
way (could be blocked mtr/pings)

Its not, what should it be mirrored for currently. Thats part of this thread, if we make it apt-able, THEN it will be, otherwise there is no reason to.

Can incoming be mirrored on e.g. eu & jp UploadQueue boxes?

See the footnote in the original mail. This is not part of this thread but a
seperate discussion with DSA, should we want it.

--
bye Joerg