Re: buildd dependency problems?

Daniel Pocock, le Thu 18 Jul 2013 12:46:28 +0200, a écrit :
> To avoid causing delays for users who want the fixes in testing, I'm
> tempted to just change "Architecture: any" and cut out those other
> platforms.

I'd say there is no need for this.  If *your* package is supposed to
work on all platforms, then "any" is right.  If some dependency is
not available any more for a long term, then you can probably ask
for an arch-specific removal of the outdated binaries.  Whenever the
dependencies get back, things will get rebuilt without any manual
change.

Samuel