Re: buildd dependency problems?

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 12:46:28PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I notice one of my package fails on hurd-i386, kfreebsd-* and sparc due
> to various dependencies:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=resiprocate&suite=sid

I see it built immediately on kfreebsd-*, what's the problem?

It has never worked on sparc nor hurd-i386, which is also ok (besides not
being available for those arches).

> To avoid causing delays for users who want the fixes in testing, I'm
> tempted to just change "Architecture: any" and cut out those other
> platforms.

"Architecture: any" would cause this issue only in case of regressions:
if your package built there successfully in the past.  It never did on
sparc nor hurd, so such architectures won't drag you down.

--
ᛊᚨᚾᛁᛏᚣ᛫ᛁᛊ᛫ᚠᛟᚱ᛫ᚦᛖ᛫ᚹᛖᚨᚲ