Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

On 07/18/2013 04:30 PM, William Giokas wrote:
> If you're going to cite something showing that OpenRC is good, please
> don't show something that is so obviously biased it's not even funny
> anymore.

I agree that this wiki page is obviously biased, and that is to be
expected at the wiki.gentoo.org site. It's about the same on the other
side when Lennart tells about Systemd "debunking myths". I believe
everyone in this list is smart enough to detect that. Though it still
shows OpenRC has more feature than what Steve listed, which was my
point. OpenRC really does more than just enhancing the init scripts and
making them declarative.

Thomas