Re: AGPLv3 Compliance and Debian Users

]] Howard Chu

[...]

> I don't see any hole. If C-R-U did the modifications then they are
> obligated to publish the source code, by virtue of the fact that
> giving the modified code to Company A is distributing it.

They're only obliged to give the source to the people they distribute
the binaries to, or who accesses the system over a network, as I
understnad it?  So Company A gets the source from C-R-U under those
terms and uses what they got, unmodified, from «upstream» and as I
understand this subthread, they're under no obligation to then publish
the source?

--
Tollef Fog Heen