Re: AGPLv3 Compliance and Debian Users

* Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> [130712 03:51]:
> Indeed. If you're a dissident fighting your own government, then
> complying with a license that can only be enforced by a government
> agency is probably the least of your worries.

Indeed. That's why every interpretation of the dissident test I've
heard assumes you are a dissident that had to flee his country.
If your new host country then has to forbid you earning money
with the software you know best because you had to violate the license
to not be caught back when you still were at home, then you are
caught in the extreme situation constructed to make it easier to
understand how ugly some harmless looking restriction can become.

        Bernhard R. Link