Re: Merging / and /usr (was: jessie release goals)

On May 09, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> wrote:

> If you don't care about the companies that use Debian and you want
> their sponsoring money to go elsewhere, yes, absolutely do this.
Actually I care a lot, since I happen to have a role in one which
manages quite a bit of Debian servers (four digits of Debian servers).

And there are some interesting business reason for which I want Debian
to support a everything-in-/usr file system.

So, please let me know if you have some technical objections better
than "it's an hack".

--
ciao,
Marco