Re: Developer repositories for Debian

Hi,

On Mon, 06 May 2013, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Nah, the webinterface just should end up like the DAM webinterface: You
> do whatever you need, then click a button - and voila, there is
> everything ready to copy/paste into a MUA. Send with sig, done.

Why? This is just a band-aid and not what I would call a web interface.
And except lazyness I don't see a good reason for that. Web interfaces
can be secure (and with an audit trail in case of breach). After all we
can manage our Debian passwords over a web interface...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/