Re: Doubts about PPA in Debian

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Adrian Alves wrote:

> well as u explain it has logic but whats happens if that never happens on
> that way? and packages that deserve to be in Debian repos never reach it
> because it never be pushed into? or how you gonna look into all the PPA's
> looking for something? YPPA in ubuntu has it own PPA u get my point?

I think you may have misunderstood the Debian PPA proposal. It will
not be like the Ubuntu PPA system where anyone can upload a package to
Launchpad and have it autobuilt for multiple releases. I suggest that
you re-read it:

[🔎] 87y5btehw3.fsf@gkar.ganneff.de">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 87y5btehw3.fsf@gkar.ganneff.de

--
bye,