Re: mis-identification of quotations due to lazy bike-shedding

* Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org>, 2013-04-25, 08:51:
Perhaps you should go read the bug report first. As you seem to be unwilling to actually do research, I'll include the relevant section for your benefit:
When you write:

This will be my only reply to this particular bike-shed.

Thomas: Read the bug report. I filed it. Neil McGovern quoted it.
[snip - pointless scoffing]

Shit happens. It's not the first time somebody confuses you two[0], probably not the last. Making song and dance about it was uncalled-for.

I was not seeking removal merely due to this one quoted part of the bug report. There were other, more serious, issues than this one but nobody seems to have noticed any of that.

Sorry, it's hard to tell which issues are more serious when they are all wishlist.

Anyone who perpetuates this sub-thread invites the moniker of "troll" - unless posting entirely in fun.

[The things I wrote above were not for fun, but these below are. Do I still qualify as a troll?]

Don't dare to reply if you disagree with me!

[0] http://lists.debian.org/87lixoz9c6.fsf@mirexpress.internal.placard.fr.eu.org

--
Jakub Wilk