Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...

On 20.03.2013 19:15, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> To the contrary, I see them as possibly causing prejudice based on
>> look
>
> Nobody forces anyone to upload a picture in libravatar.

... which "assign[s] random color shit
to [your] name" [1]. You've got the choice to use an avatar, or someone
assigns one to you.

Well, I'd prefer if we had other choices than that too, but on the other
hand we surely got more important problems. Either way, there is a
thread on debian-project and maybe we could stick with one.

[1] <87hakcbfjy.fsf@gkar.ganneff.de>
--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll