Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> > and thus I don't quite see the
> > value added by the pictures.
> I do.

I still don't. But I can live with it.

> Nobody forces anyone to upload a picture in libravatar.
>
> Nobody forces anyone to upload *only* "real" picture of
> you on libravatar, you may well send a picture of mickey
> mouse (well, if like me you believe that 100 years of
> copyright for Disney is more than enough...).

I totally understand that argument.
I managed to mistype a sentence in my previous email.
You should have read:
"But I _do_ understand that one could argue that:".
So "do" instead of "don't".

> Then don't upload anything to gravatar or libravatar.

Oh, I'm not concerned for myself. I decided to put a real picture of
myself on gravatar long before this change and I live very well with
it.
Perhaps I should simply let those with objections speak for themselves.

-Pascal
--
Homepage (http://organact.mine.nu)
Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org)