Doing an anonymous git clone from bitbucket: is it possible?

Hi,

Is it possible to do an *anonymous* clone of a bitbucket repository
using git? I saw it is possible to do a clone over ssh, but that's not
what I want to do (ssh client asks for confirming the remote ssh host
key, which I don't want to, I just want upstream source code so that I
can put that in "./debian/rules get-vcs-source"...).

I've searched, and searched the web again, and didn't find out. :(

BTW, I've came across:
http://felipec.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/git-remote-hg-bzr-2/

and thought it was cool. Does anyone think it's worth having it in
Debian? I haven't find a license information though. It looks like it is
a part of Git itself, as per this repo:
https://github.com/felipec/git/

Does anyone know if it is going to be part of upstream Git releases?

Cheers,

Thomas