Re: Doing an anonymous git clone from bitbucket: is it possible?

Hi Thomas,

Le dimanche, 10 mars 2013 11.27:33, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> Is it possible to do an *anonymous* clone of a bitbucket repository
> using git?

How is this in any way linked to the "Development of Debian" (aka on-topic for
debian-devel) ? As far as I can see, BitBucket is nowhere near close to being
free software.

Furthermore, you already asked that question in [0] and didn't get an answer,
so let me try that for you, I took a random repository on BitBucket:

	https://bitbucket.org/thomaswaldmann/moin-2.0

There's an "HTTPS" link on the right of the screen. git clone that; it works.

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/03/msg00009.html