Re: Doing an anonymous git clone from bitbucket: is it possible?

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> BTW, I've came across:
> http://felipec.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/git-remote-hg-bzr-2/

Awesome, nice find! I just converted all the hg repos I have checked
out to git using this, everything worked.

Both of these appear to be in git from experimental:

/usr/share/doc/git/contrib/remote-helpers/

We already have a git-remote-bzr in the bzr-git package btw, it wasn't
particularly good though.

Going for the bzr and git-bzr-ng repos now.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise