Re: Bulding 3.0.1 Under Ubuntu 10.04 i386

Quoting Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn (cristian.ionescu-idbohrn@axis.com):

> Yes, I finally found that list (it's pkg-running-devel, isn't it?) and I
> had a look.  Sadly, it looks more like a spam-box than a development
> mailinglist.  Can anything be done about that?  I'd gladly join that list
> if that would help to push the packaging work ahead.

pkg-running-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org, indeed.

Spam box? Well, it's an opened mailing list (because it is set as
Maintainer for several packages and therefore is the place where bug
reports are received)....so like opened mailing lists, it gets spam.

I indeeed didn't notice that mostly because I have some good spam
filtering software running on my box, which easily identifies spams
such as those you can see in the ML archive.

Still, this mailing list (and the relevant group on alioth.debian.org)
is used for several sports-related packages maintenance....so it might
be a good place to start with.