Re: Unable to find RC bug targets to squash

Hi Andreas,

I wholeheartedly agree. I have written about this in 2012-11¹, but in my
article, I complained about the way bugreports are handled, which, IMO,
are much too free-form to be useful for RC bug hunters.

Anyway, I definitely share your experience that many RC bugs are
hardware-specific or discussions with strong opinions.

Given that this is my first Debian release as a DD, I am somewhat
surprised by how this all works. It totally seems like black magic to go
from where we currently are to an actual release.

① http://people.debian.org/~stapelberg//2012/11/25/rc-bugs.html

--
Best regards,
Michael