Re: Go (golang) packaging, part 2

On 31/01/2013 05:16, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

> system
> Meh, it’s evil, period.

Well, really, the manageable case I was talking about was pip/easy_install
inside a Python virtualenv, which is basically a Python installation that is
kept completely distinct from the system's installation and doesn't touch
anything dpkg is supposed to be managing.

It's useful for installing crap from PyPI in a more or less standard,
distro-agnostic manner.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin