Re: "Do not CC me"

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>, 2012-11-26, 17:34:
And to add to the confusion, the BTS does not automatically subscribe the contributors to a thread,
As a submitter of bugs, I do not need (nor want) to be CCed on every mail to a bug, just the ones that require my input.

ACK

So I would oppose subscribing submitters by default unless they opt-in to that.

I'm not an enthusiast of this idea either, though I'm not sure it'll actually make things worse. Currently quite often happens that:
- questions that I should answer personally are _not_ CCed to me,
- boring technical discussion I couldn't care less about _are_ CCed to me.

--
Jakub Wilk