Re: Fwd: procenv_0.9-1_source.changes REJECTED

Hi there!

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:35:08 +0100, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> I did built in sbuild, but not a VM. Is there pbuilder/sbuild backed
> by qemu/kvm available anywhere to make that easier to do?

There is, but I doubt the built package will be accepted, we already had
this problem in the past:

$ apt-cache search qemu builder
qemubuilder - pbuilder using QEMU as backend
$ apt-cache show qemubuilder
Package: qemubuilder
Source: cowdancer
Description-en: pbuilder using QEMU as backend
 pbuilder implementation for QEMU.
 qemubuilder create -- builds QEMU cow base image.
 qemubuilder update -- updates QEMU cow base image.
 qemubuilder build -- builds package inside QEMU cow base image.
 Gives a pbuilder interface for emulated cross-building environments
 using qemu.
 pbuilder is a tool for building and testing Debian package inside a
 clean chroot, and qemubuilder implements similar experience over
 emulated CPUs. This tool allows building package inside emulated
 Debian environment for different CPU architectures supported by qemu.
Homepage: http://wiki.debian.org/qemubuilder

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca