Re: CD1 without a network mirror isn't sufficient to install a full desktop environment

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 01:52:44PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Just because these people are noisy doesn’t make them numerous.
>
> Furthermore, Debian (and Ubuntu too IIRC) makes “GNOME classic”
> available right from the login manager, with the default installation.
> Not considering gnome-panel 3.x a continuation of the existing
> environment is purely bad faith.

Well as a user, gnome-panel 3.x is NOT a continuation of gnome.

When gnome 3 hit unstable, I switched to something else.  I couldn't
find anything, or make it do any of the basic things I expect my window
manager to do, so it is gone.  Useless piece of shit.

--
Len Sorensen