Re: solving the network-manager-in-gnome problem

Le mercredi, 18 juillet 2012 13.04:36, Wookey a écrit :
> I don't use n-m because it doesn't play nice with usb0 gadget
> networking.

I have read this claim multiple times now and it got me confused: on a wheezy
laptop with network-manager and KDE, I can connect my Android phone trough USB
and get internet access trough it just fine; it just works™.

Where's the issue ? When this USB connection shouldn't be used as "the uplink
connection" ?

Cheers,

OdyX