Re: "could not perform immediate configuration"

 ❦ 24 juin 2012 15:50 CEST, David Kalnischkies <kalnischkies@gmail.com> :

>> This should be working in apt in wheezy (I didn't verify it), but that
>> is not available at dist-upgrade time.
>
> I can't reproduce this in either version with our usual testcase creator
> (apt/test/integration/create-test-data), but these testcases aren't exactly
> what helps here, so it's kind of expected. If you want a definite answer
> attaching a real /var/lib/dpkg/status to the bugreport should help.
[...]

> Back at the problem at hand:
> I think it is more a problem of the tree below roundcube-*:
> php-mdb2-driver-sqlite is dropped from wheezy, too
> (which btw has still horde3 and ansel1 as rev-depends in or-groups).
> php5-sqlite breaks roundcube-sqlite, so different roundcube-*sql*
> packages can't co-exist.
>
> Not sure why exactly that should be a problem, but a transitional
> package probably doesn't hurt.
> [Haven't looked too deeply into it as neither time nor data plan allows
>  it though, so I reserve the right to change my mind any minute]

I have uploaded a new version with roundcube-sqlite as a transitional
package. This seems to solve the problem. I don't have time to dig more
and since you don't have time either, this seems a good match. ;-)

Hopefully, the Breaks in php5-sqlite is versioned.
--
Don't over-comment.