"could not perform immediate configuration"

Hi!

I have a problem with one of my packages and I am unable to see the
beginning of a solution for it. The bug report is here:

In Squeeze, `roundcube` depends on `roundcube-core` which depends on
`roundcube-sqlite | roundcube-mysql | roundcube-pgsql`. Each of those
packages depends on the appropriate PHP package and client for the given
database.

When upgrading to Wheezy, I have:

#v+
E: Could not perform immediate configuration on
'roundcube-mysql'. Please see man 5 apt.conf under
APT::Immediate-Configure for details. (2)
#v-

The manual page does not help me. There is no circular dependency and
the priority of packages is "extra".

The change between Wheezy and Squeeze is that roundcube-sqlite package
has been dropped. `roundcube-core` now depends on `roundcube-mysql |
roundcube-pgsql`. I suppose this is why I get the error but I don't know
how to solve it.

I was suggested to turn `roundcube-sqlite` into some kind of
transitional package. But it seems difficult for me to choose between
`roundcube-mysql` and `roundcube-sqlite`. And it does not explain why
APT does not know how to handle this. A conflict with `roundcube-sqlite`
may work but is it sane to add "Conflicts" for this?
--
printk(KERN_WARNING "%s: Short circuit detected on the lobe\n",
dev->name);