Re: Report from the Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg

]] Russell Coker

> What features does Google+ offer that you believe to be lacking in
> free software packaged for Debian?  What do you think is the easiest
> way to fix this problem?

Well-working multi-user video chats.  I don't think we have any tool
capable of multi-user video chats at all.

As for what the easiest way to fix the problem would be, I'm not sure,
since I'm not an audio/video hacker.  There does exist a
proof-of-concept implementation for Telepathy, but it's very far from
finished and production ready.

--
Tollef Fog Heen